Wednesday, September 07, 2005

 

2 days to go

i'm in my last week here now. only a few lessons left to present, some physics, maths c, trade and business and that's about it. it will be sad to leave again, i have to pack up all my gear from my little room here, cram it all in the car and drive back to bris again. i'm really enjoying the itinerant lifestyle with no real place of home or even a stable income for that matter. i will most probably take my internship at a different school next year as it would be good to get out and see a different school and experience some different student behaviours. it's been great here though, my supervisors have been very helpful and guided me along a good path to being a successful teacher. in the years ahead we'll find out how well i turn out as a teacher, but for now i feel like i have some good tools in my belt for some basic teaching. get the basics right and i can build the fancy stuff in later when i get better.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?