Saturday, January 28, 2006

 

first week

my first week at beerwah high has been a very mixed one. first of all i didn't seem to fit in, then i thought there was no way i was going to be able to become a teacher, and then finally after the panic and uncertainty passed, i felt accepted, welcome and almost at home being a teacher at the school. and so, the journey of becoming a teacher continues. in the next few weeks i will take on a few more classes, some more demanding ones, and hopefully i shall make the grade.

Comments:
I am glad it's going well (though it sounds like it was rough at first). I have been very slack at reading my friends blogs recently! But in my defence, I've been on the road:) I hope you keep enjoying yourself! It's good to be able to keep up with what you're doing.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?