Saturday, August 19, 2006

 

new job

my new job is great
i was really thrown in the deep end this time
thankfully the guy before me left a brief summary of where the classes were at
and some very useful planning data for the term
i've found the kids in my classes very responsive to my directions and teaching style which is great for everyone concerned
i have not had to raise my voice the whole week
it has been wonderful
i have some exams and assignments to mark though, 8 science, and 10 maths
i'm halfway and the weekend is half gone
such is life

Comments:
so what's your new job? Sounds good.
 
it's at caloundra.
similar subjects, new school, new contract. i've got 8's again, but they're easier to get working properly and on task. i've got 10's which is new for me and an 11 practical numeracy which is different and 11 maths a again. i get to use smart white boards with projectors in some of my classes which is fantastic. it is good:)
 
glad they sound better behaved than the last lot - thats gotta be a real improvement :)
Smart white boards? Whoa, sounds special :)
Hope they stay fun :) (interpret "they" however you like :))
 
well they have started heading downhill, see new post.
the smart whiteboards are awesome
see smart tech for info. every class should have one.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?