Sunday, October 01, 2006

 

an inconvenient truth

i saw the movie today
i think i have been complacent in my own little world
i recommend that you see it too if you can
it may be inconvenient to change how you live
but as al gore puts it, can we really be stupid enough to risk losing the only life support that we have?
the inconvenience of that consequence would be unimagineable.
climatecrisis.net









(i do not recommend using your real birth date for the above pledge, but you must be older than 13, ie. you can't be born on 1.1.2006 :)

Comments:
Haven't seen it yet, sometimes it's hard for me to get to hte movies, I don't know why, but there are a lot of movies I wanted to see this year and I missed them. Once they're on DVD I can't usually remember what they were.
 
i know what you mean.
this was the first movie i went to see this year. but that's partly been because i was a student
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?